Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Gray Adelman Kings School

Starting with more than a day of travel, Alec, George, Conner, and I began our Journey to Sydney, Australia. When we arrived, we went straight to Bondi Beach and relaxed until we went to school. We were issued uniforms and moved into the boarding houses. We met our hosts and they showed us around campus for the day. Many times, whether after school or on the weekend, we took the bus to the train station, and then the train station to the city to explore Sydney. While in Sydney, we went to the Opera House, Harbour Bridge, and many other sites. I also went to the country to my host's farm and there we rode motorbikes and steered caddle. It was a great experience and I would like to again thank Mr. Gioia, the Warner Family, and MBA for my wonderful experience in
Sydney, Australia.
 Leaving Nashville
At my host's place in Darling Point

The Harbour Bridge lit up during VIVID SYDNEY

Alec and I at the Westfield food court.

Hugo and I bowling

Famous Bondi Beach

1 comment: