Monday, October 13, 2014

Winchester Exchange 2014, Harrison Wheeler

Hello! The summer before my senior year, I was lucky enough to spend five weeks at Winchester College in Winchester, UK. While abroad, I maintained a blog of textual posts and photos from my trip. To view my blog, visit www.winchesterexchange.tumblr.com.

I would like to thank the Warner family for allowing me to have such an amazing experience. I will always remember my time at Winchester and am extremely grateful for your generosity. I would also like to thank Mr. Gioia and Dr. Townsend for their respective roles in my exchange. Thank you to my house master, Mr. Fox, and all of the incredible teachers that I got to know while away. I would also like to thank the Fletcher family and the Throsby family for giving me a place to stay when I wasn't on campus. Finally, I would like to thank all of the Furleyites that were so kind as to let me live in their boarding house.

This has been a truly amazing experience. For the rest of my life, I will look back upon my days at Winchester and be reminded of the beautiful campus, the incredible history, and the life-long friends that I have made.

No comments:

Post a Comment